Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation

For visa appointments please call:

Local telephone: (+34) 91-123-8866

From outside Spain: 703-439-2364

Web page:

Information on Visa Waiver: 


  1. Fraud Warning
  2. Travel without a Visa
  3. Travel with a Visa
  4. Immigrant Visas



If you cannot find the answer to your question on our website or here, please call our service center for help at no cost:

Spain (+34) 91-123-8866
U.S.  703-439-2364.

The website and call center are the only authorized methods to schedule a visa interview. 

The call center is open as follows:

Monday - Friday, 7:00 - 21:00 (from July 11 to September 11, 2013)
Monday - Friday, 7:00 - 19:00 (from September 12 onward)
Local telephone: (+34) 91-123-8866
From outside Spain: 703-439-2364
Skype name: usvisaspain

Please note that the call center will be closed on all local and U.S. holidays.

To pay the Machine Readable Visa (MRV) fee to Citibank please visit

The payment can be done with a debit card or making a wire transfer. There is no longer an option to pay cash at a bank service counter. The Machine Readable Visa fees will not change. Payment processes for other related fees (for example, SEVIS or ESTA) will not change.

Consular Notice

  • Attention: U.S. embassies and consulates are currently experiencing technical difficulties that may result in delays in visa processing and receiving and sending communications. Additionally, applicants who have interviews for student and exchange visitor (F/M/J) visas scheduled for this week should bring proof of payment of the SEVIS fee. U.S. citizens may also experience delays in sending and receiving communications. U.S. citizens requiring emergency assistance should call +34 91 587 2200.

Travel & Tourism in the U.S.

  • Tourism Badge

Information for Travelers

  • ESTA logo


  • Scam alert