Consular Agency Palma de Mallorca
Porto Pi, 8, 9D
07015 - Palma, Islas Baleares, Spain
Monday-Friday: 10:30 - 13:30
Tel.: +34 971.40.37.07
Fax: +34 918.104.22.168
Please call and leave a message or email us and we will reply straight away.
Open Monday through Friday, except on American , Spanish and Local Holidays.
Please contact the U.S. Embassy in Madrid for passports, reports of birth and notary services. At this time, the Consular Agency in Palma de Mallorca will not be providing these services. For all other inquiries, emergencies and assistance, contact the U.S. Consular Agency at (+34) 971 403 707 or email@example.com.
Consular and Notarial Services by Appointment only.
Does not issue visas or passports but will provide application forms for passports.
- Lawyers List
- List of Hospitals and Clinics (PDF - 355K)
- List of Sworn Translators (PDF - 315K).
- Useful information about the Balearic Islands (PDF - 150K)
- Useful information about Civil Unions in the Balearic Islands (PDF - 200K)
In addition to Spanish and American holidays Palma Consular Agency will be closed on the following local holidays:
January 20 - San Sebastian-Palma only
March 1 - Día de las Islas Baleares
May 24 - Segunda Pascua - Islas Baleares
Dec. 27 - Lunes posterior a Navidad – Islas Baleares
1) If you need information regarding visas, please call 91 123 88 66 or visit https://usvisa-info.com/
2) Many airlines now specifically require Americans to have a valid US Passport, or in the case of domestic Spanish flights a valid Spanish residence card, to travel. Please carefully check with the airline when purchasing tickets and be ready to provide this ID when flying.
Americans registered in their Town Hall Census or “Padron” need to renew their status every two years as non-EU citizens.
The U.S. Consular Agency in Palma de Mallorca will be closed from 28 November through 6 December 2013. The Agency will be open again on 9 December 2013. For urgent Consular services, please call the American Citizens Services Unit in Madrid at 91 587 2240 or email askACS@state.gov
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Until further notice, the Balearic Consular Agency will open on an appointment basis only. Please feel free to call, leave a message or email at any time and we will respond right away. Thank you.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Some of the content on this page is in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.