Consular Agency Palma de Mallorca
The Palma de Mallorca Consular Agency covers all four Balearic Islands and is open on an appointment basis only.
All U.S. Consular Offices are open Monday through Friday, except on American and Spanish Holidays. Because each province may have their own local holiday, it is strongly recommended that individuals contact the agency by email or phone before appearing.
C/ Porto Pi, 8 - 9D
07015 – Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain
Tel.: +34 971.40.37.07
Fax: +34 918.104.22.168
Please click here to see the 2016 holiday schedule for the Consular Agency. Please note that each Consular Agency may be closed for different local holidays than other U.S. Agencies or Consulates in Spain.
Consular Agency Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 10:30-13:30 by appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 971 403 707 and leave a message to request an appointment.
Open Monday through Friday, except on American, Spanish and Local Holidays.
The U.S. Consular Agency in Palma de Mallorca covers all four Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera) and provides passport and report of birth services, as well as notarial services for documents to be used in the U.S.
Consular services may be paid with cash in Euros (exact change only) or by credit card.
Does not issue visas.
- Lawyers List
- List of Hospitals and Clinics (PDF - 355K)
- List of Sworn Translators (PDF - 380K).
- Useful information about the Balearic Islands (PDF - 150K)
- Useful information about Civil Unions in the Balearic Islands (PDF - 200K)
- Notarial Services (PDF
In addition to Spanish and American holidays Palma Consular Agency will be closed on the following local holidays:
January 20 - San Sebastian-Palma
March 1 - Día de las Islas Baleares
March 28 – Easter Monday
June 24 – San Juan
December 26 - Spanish holiday that falls on Sunday, and has been transferred to the following Monday (Christmas Day).
1) For information regarding visas, please call 91 123 88 66 or visit https://usvisa-info.com/
2) Many airlines now specifically require Americans to have a valid U.S. Passport, or in the case of domestic Spanish flights, a valid Spanish residence card, to travel. Please carefully check with the airline when purchasing tickets and be ready to provide this ID when flying.
The Balearic Consular Agency is open on an appointment basis. Please feel free to call, leave a message or email at any time and we will respond right away. Thank you.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Some of the content on this page is in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.