Consular Agency Palma de Mallorca
Porto Pi, 8, 9D
07015 - Palma, Islas Baleares, Spain
Monday-Friday: 10:30 - 13:30
Tel.: +34 971.40.37.07
Fax: +34 918.104.22.168
Please call and leave a message or email us and we will reply straight away.
Open Monday through Friday, except on American , Spanish and Local Holidays.
Consular and Notarial Services by Appointment only.
Does not issue visas or passports but will provide application forms for passports.
- Lawyers List
- List of Hospitals and Clinics (PDF - 355K)
- List of Sworn Translators (PDF - 315K).
Disclaimer: The Consular Agency assumes no responsibility for the professional ability or integrity of the persons whose names appear in the list given above. The names are arranged alphabetically, and the order in which they appear has no other significance.
In addition to Spanish and American holidays Palma Consular Agency will be closed on the following local holidays:
January 20 - San Sebastian-Palma only
March 1 - Día de las Islas Baleares
May 24 - Segunda Pascua - Islas Baleares
Dec. 27 - Lunes posterior a Navidad – Islas Baleares
1) If you need information regarding visas, please call 807-488-472.
2) Many airlines now specifically require Americans to have a valid US Passport, or in the case of domestic Spanish flights a valid Spanish residence card, to travel. Please carefully check with the airline when purchasing tickets and be ready to provide this ID when flying.
Americans are not eligible for Inter-Island travel discounts with the exception of the Formentera-Ibiza ferry line.
If you purchase a ticket at the discount price you may be refused boarding and lose ticket cost.
Americans registered in their Town Hall Census or “Padron” need to renew their status every two years as non-EU citizens.
- Until further notice, the Balearic Consular Agency will open on an appointment basis only. Please feel free to call, leave a message or email at any time and we will responde right away. Thank you.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Some of the content on this page is in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.