Consular Agency Palma de Mallorca
Porto Pi, 8, 9D
07015 - Palma, Islas Baleares, Spain
Monday-Friday: 10:30 - 13:30
Tel.: +34 971.40.37.07
Fax: +34 922.214.171.124
Please call and leave a message or email us and we will reply straight away.
Open Monday through Friday, except on American, Spanish and Local Holidays.
The U.S. Consular Agency in Palma de Mallorca provides passport and report of birth services, as well as notarial services for documents to be used in the U.S. Please contact the U.S. Consular Agency at (+34) 971 403 707 or email@example.com for an appointment.
Consular and Notarial Services by Appointment only.
Does not issue visas.
- Lawyers List
- List of Hospitals and Clinics (PDF - 355K)
- List of Sworn Translators (PDF - 315K).
- Useful information about the Balearic Islands (PDF - 150K)
- Useful information about Civil Unions in the Balearic Islands (PDF - 200K)
In addition to Spanish and American holidays Palma Consular Agency will be closed on the following local holidays:
January 20 - San Sebastian-Palma only
March 1 - Día de las Islas Baleares
Dec. 27 - Lunes posterior a Navidad – Islas Baleares
1) If you need information regarding visas, please call 91 123 88 66 or visit https://usvisa-info.com/
2) Many airlines now specifically require Americans to have a valid US Passport, or in the case of domestic Spanish flights a valid Spanish residence card, to travel. Please carefully check with the airline when purchasing tickets and be ready to provide this ID when flying.
Americans registered in their Town Hall Census or “Padron” need to renew their status every two years as non-EU citizens.
The Balearic Consular Agency is open on an appointment basis. Please feel free to call, leave a message or email at any time and we will respond right away. Thank you.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Some of the content on this page is in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.